Get involved in Homecoming, spread NMHU pride, and join us for a community-wide door decorating contest beginning September 20th! Registration deadline is September 29th, judging will take place on September 30th, and winners
will be announced on October 1st on NMHU social media and on the Portal.
- Monday, September 20: Registration opens for Homecoming Door Decorating Contest
- Wednesday, September 29: Deadline to register for the Homecoming Door Decorating Contest
- Thursday, September 30: Judging takes place
- Friday, October 1: Winners on NMHU social media pages & prizes delivered
- NMHU Pride
- “Back in the Saddle” Homecoming Theme
- Originality & Creativity
- Overall Appearance & Quality
- Doors must be completed by noon on Wednesday, September 30th.
- Do not use materials that will damage doors, office walls, or lobby areas, and all materials used must be fully removable.
- Door handles MUST remain visible and operational. Office/door decorations may not impede the usage of the office or door, compromise ADA compliance, or pose a safety hazard. Decorations must be fire retardant.
- Any entries containing material deemed offensive by the judging committee will be disqualified and decorations removed immediately.
- The judging committee is not responsible for stolen or damaged decorations.
- Have fun and show your NMHU pride!!!
Do you have any additional comments or questions about the NMHU Homecoming Door Decorating Contest?